GREENSBORO, N.C. — Winter Weather is on the way this weekend, with some snow and more ice. Exactly what you see depends on where you live. Let's time it out for you, and let you know what to expect. First off, here are winter storm warnings and watches for the areas below:
- Saturday morning: Mainly dry, with no travel impacts
- Saturday afternoon: Mainly dry, flurry possible, no travel impacts
- Saturday evening: Snow / sleet possible, mainly after 9pm. Light snow accumulations begin
- Overnight Saturday - AM Sunday: Freezing rain takes over, significant icing likely. Roads get slippery, especially bridges. Power outages possible.
- Midday Sunday: Freezing Rain tapers off. Lingering sprinkles or flurries possible afternoon.