How To Get Food Replacement After Power Outage, Plus Debris Removal

GREENSBORO, N.C. (WFMY) -- If you lost your food due to power outages from Tropical Storm Michael you could be eligible for food replacement options if you participate in Food and Nutrition Services (FNS) programs.

RELATED: Trash It Or Keep It? Power Outages and Food

Click here for more details from News 2


If you live in Greensboro and have extensive tree damage due to Tropical Storm Michael should call the City Contact Center at 336-373-CITY (2489), use the GSO Collects app “Report an Issue” feature, or email.

All other residents should continue to properly prepare yard waste for pickup on normal trash collection day.

Click here for more details from News 2


Content Goes Here