NC Girl Dies After Mom Electrocuted In Motel Room

 

BATTLEBORO, N.C. (WNCN) - A 9-year-old girl has died following an incident where her mother was electrocuted at a Nash County motel on Monday, police confirmed.

The child died at Vidant Medical Center in Greenville on Monday, Rocky Mount police said.

Kendra Pittman, 31, was electrocuted at the in a room at the Economy Inn and Suites, located at 7522 Old Battleboro Rd. in the Gold Rock community of Nash County, officials confirmed to CBS 17.

Click here for more details from News 2

title

Content Goes Here