17 Bra Secrets That Can Change Your Life
Posted July 17th, 2014 @ 6:35am
17 Bra Secrets That Can Change Your Life!
1. Use a paper clip to turn a bra into a racerback, or to hide straps that keep poking out from sleeveless tops.
2. You can also buy clips if you’re not so into the DIY version.
3. Sew a little tab into a tank to keep bra straps in place.
No fancy sewing skills required.
4. Prevent your bras from getting crushed in transit with a CupCase.
They’re small and unobtrusive but will protect your lingerie (and your totally crappy five-year-old bra that’s sprouting elastic). Buy one here.
5. Sew the front half of a cheap strapless bra into a backless dress.
Find out more on how to do this at Skunkboy.
6. If you want to cover your neckline a bit but hate the bulk of a camisole, buy one that clips in.
The Cami Secret is very lightweight and fully adjustable.
7. Keep a strapless bra from falling down by securing it with a convertible strap.
8. Bring your sports bra into the shower with you when you’re done working out and handwash it.
FitSugar recommends this trick for making bras last way longer.
9. It sounds crazy, but a (clean) salad spinner will make drying your delicates so much faster.
You might want to keep it separate from your kale, however.
10. Store bras on a single hanger to save space and keep them from getting bent out of shape.
11. Attach hangers to store and display a bunch of bras at once.
Find the full tutorial at Artsy Architette.
12. Convert your bra so it sits lower for low-backed garments.
Find out how at Extra Petite.
14. In a pinch, a maxi pad will guard against poking wires.
Find out more at Mommy Mania.
15. Learn to fix an underwire that’s poking out.
It’s much easier than you think.
16. Test the fit of your bra at home with nothing but your hand.
If you can’t fit two fingers under the back strap, it’s too tight; if you can fit your whole fist, it’s too loose.
17. Strap cushions can keep bras from cutting painfully into your shoulders.
Buy these here, or if you’re in a hurry, dot a bit of glue/silicone underneath your straps.
Words with Friends
: having very strong beliefs, opinions, etc., that you are not willing to change
Question : A recent survey from Yahoo! Shows that the time the average adult spends doing THIS has gone up about 400% since the 80′s… What is it?
Answer: Being stuck in traffic.