Photo Credit: Getty Images www.gettyimages.com
First of all---ewwwwww! Second, WHY?
Back in 2006, someone paid $25,000 for William Shatner's Kidney stone. What are people thinking? The only good news from this is that the money went to Habitat for Humanity.
Other strange Celebrity Purchases?
· : Remember the Pepsi commercial incident when pyrotechnics went wrong and poor Michael had his hair catch on fire? Ralph Cohen, the ad's executive producer, actually held on to those singed locks since the '80s and sold them for almost 2 grand after Michael's death in 2009.
· : Some girl spent over $1,000 to buy some half eaten, moldy French Toast.
· : Nope, it's not a joke. Apparently, her Highness left them after changing on a private plane in the late '60s. Some Hungarian aristocrat took them and after his death his family put them up for auction and they got a staggering $18,101!
· : First ... ewwww! OK, someone paid $5,000 for the stick Britney peed on in 2005. The weirdest thing is someone actually took it out of a hotel room garbage can and sold it!
· : Apparently if you are Scar Jo even your boogers are sexy. The star actually gave a used tissue to after appearing on his show while she had a cold. He auctioned it off for $5,300 and gave the money to charity.